Join our team!
If you are interested in joining Anthropology’s growing team of dedicated professionals, please have a look at our current job openings.
Sales and Marketing Officer
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message. Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations. Accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material maximize brand promotion.
- Co-Ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Developing and implementing and internal marketing programme
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Identify marketing opportunities through the identifications of the consumer requirements.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales better in construction related field
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Can work under pressure
Lighting designers in the interior, architectural and landscape design field strive to produce lighting that is both functional and appealing. Create the lighting concept for a project, such as for a new building, houses, theatres, stores, etc. And they design how to concept can implemented. They consider the needs of the individuals who will use the space. In addition, lighting designers create designs that consider the cost-effectiveness and energy-efficiency of running and maintaining the lights.
- Prepare a Lighting Plan detailing the position, type and colour of all the lights.
- Decide which lighting instrument to use and where to place it
- Know how to indicate the changes in illumination and the way it should be implemented
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of the ambience
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
- Create a timeline for the Lightning design project and estimate project costs
- Communicate extensively with the customer while there to identify their desires and needs.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Architecture, or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Architectural/Interior Design
- Possessing experience in lighting/electrical services
- Demonstrating proficiency in AutoCAD and Dialux
- Showing an understanding of lighting design
- Knowledge of electrical theory and practice
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time and to pay attention to detail
- Know which filters or gels to get the desired colour effect
- Good communication skills are required
CAD operators are drafters who use computer aided design (CAD) systems to create innovative and creative design for a number of production goods and end products. Using software to affect the design, the operator will provide 3D models that can provide visual impact to a presentation for a new product. CAD operators may also choose to create detailed drawings and blueprints that aid in the manufacturing process, as well as spark some marketing ideas for new product.
- Provide design of the project in a short period of time
- Assist the Project Manager for projects
- Follow project schedules / Technical Sales
- Provide the guidelines and technical details of the product or structure that is being built
- Check tolerances, dimensions, and fabrication of design and work with engineers to resolve the problems
- Convert sketches or specifications of the project or product, from an architect, engineer, or other designer, into detailed CAD drawings
- Review and interpret also the client specifications
- Should use manual drafting expertise in drawing plans, which cannot be generated through the computer.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Architecture, or Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Architectural/Interior Design drafting
- Proficient in the most recent version of AutoCAD software and in Sketch up
- Strong analytical and mathematical aptitude
- Good knowledge of architectural terms.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Maintain contact lists
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competence in MS Office
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills